This is not a poem...

Heres presenting Visions, song no 3...its called...This is not a poem...and I am trying to act confused...or am I...my first venture into the abstract...

I dont need you
I am not your friend
I am not your enemy
I am just me

I have a past
I cherish sometimes
Sometimes I like to forget
I have a future
Sometimes I want to built
Sometimes I wish it never came
I want just me.

I dont like you
I wish you went away
Actually I dont care
But then I think I also love you
Love you more than anything
Actually, I do care
Do i??
I am still not sure.

Well this is not a poem
And this is not for you
Am I getting confused?
Or is it all crystal clear?
The feeling,there or
not quite there.
Me there, here, dont know
where.
This is not me,
Not that I care...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"