Infosys Mysore Post

The Mysore Post...

Well, this is my first actual post from Mysore. The life here is good and I have written three poems since I came here two weeks ago and the fourth one is also almost complete. Something about the wonderful weather here I guess, inspiring in me the passion or the junoon to write these poems.

Well, first things first,life and the weather here as I have said are brilliant, facilities out of the world and well...hmmm....hmmm...I will leave this part to your imagination.;-)hahaha. Best part is meeting people from different states and interacting with them. (and coming to the conclusion that we in Delhi are actually the best...;-)...)Will leave these boring details for a later post...heres getting down to brass stacks...turn up the volume...switch off the lights...and let the show begin....enjoy the joy ride...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"