Collaborations....Rashmi Priyadarshini Feat Siddharth Saxena

Desire.......Not Without You.

You are the fire, which is burning me inside,
but this is the desire, when I close my eyes.
You are the ocean, in which I am drowning,
but this is desire, in which I am wandering.
You are the earth, exploding beneath me,
but this is the desire, building up inside me.
With you is my destiny, make it true,
Without you the desire would burn me through.

You are the power of my breathless sighs,
but this is the way I want to die.
You are the the world above my sky,
but thats the place I want my heaven to lay.
The silence counts for my enchanting words,
but still I want my whispers for you to hear.
You are the seconds of my endless hours,
but this is the time I always want to bear.
These are the things I dont want to forget,
but the only wish I had is to forget- You Forever.

(special thanks to Rashmi Priyadarshini.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
kya mast sur hai dono ke. milte julte.....isse kehte hai taal se taal milana.realy nice thoughts.gud keep it up.NEHA
Bijoy said…
wonderful work i love it the line a real heart touched one. kewl blog love to visit more often be in touch


regards Biby - Blog

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...