An angel touched me...

The poet is back, after a long time. Here's a poem, the first one written in Delhi, for about a year. Hoping you will like it.

Such times there were, the skies seemed so distant.
The lights were dimming, the night nearing.
An angel came and showed me the way.
From night to brightness, she took me away.

Such times there were, when loneliness reigned.
No shoulder to cry,no one to share my joys.
The road was unknown,the paths all alone.
An angle touched me and showed me the way.
To rainbows and flowers she took me away.

Hoping you all find the angel in your lives.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey amazing poem dear.........n thanx a lot......dis z so sweeet. tk n al d best. bbye ........neha
Sid Saxena said…
thanks to you...:-)
Anonymous said…
Really a nice one..:):):):):):):):)

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...