back to basics.dreamz song no 1.stella's story.

well, the wait is finally over.here is the first song of the dreamz collection.it called....Stella's Story.

There was a girl Stella in my life,
from a small town she came.
She had her dreams in her heart
and planned to fulfill them one day.
She worked and worked,day and night,
and called me just to say...
Look, I may have troubles,
and I may have pain,
but, I will be happy one day.
Cause I have my dreams,
and dreams dont die that easily,
Not for me any way.

Though she chased her dreams,
she loved a guy the same way.
Engaged to be married,
she was happy once again.
But he left her crying,
never to return one day.
She, cried and cried,
day and night,
and called me just to say,
Look, I may be sad,
and I may be in pain today.
But I will be happy once again.
Cause I have my dreams,
and dreams dont die that easily,
Not for me anyway.

From grief she rose
and on the path of dreams
she put herself once again.
Though she worked and worked,
day and night,
success did not come her way.
Then one day I knew
that Stella had died,
and I cried and cried that day.

She still comes to my dreams
somedays and says,
Look, I did not succed,
but I still tried.
I want you to do the same one day.
Chase your dreams like I once did,
And go to the place,
where I tried, but
lost myself somewhere on the way.
People come and people go,
But dreams dont die so easily,
I hope, not for you anyways.

Comments

Anonymous said…
brilliant again...
very inspiring,keep it up:)
Anonymous said…
puneet roy (2/26/2006 3:25:37 PM): bhai...kya poem likhiiii hai....main tera fan ho gayaaaa yaaaar........ye bataaa....tere mind mein ye ideas kaise aaaaate hain....poems ke....chal ideas to thik hain....but tu unhe rhyming kaise banaaata hai yaaaar....mujhe poets ki mentality seriously samajh nahin aaateeee...u r like...genius man....todu.....
Anonymous said…
VJ: yeah nice poem

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

The Story of a Girl...