V.Day...continued.

this is song no 2 in the series.6th overall.Agaaz. march, 03.
looking back, I still wonder why i wrote this song in the first place. the mood has changed now. more in the november rain and jal mould...but what the heck???
enjoy the song...(this was my first song EVER, so a bit of rawness can be forgiven)

Without Reason

Guess you know why,
I am writing this song.
you are the reason,
ask yourself...
cause you are the reason.

Like rains after summer,
Like spring after winter,
Thats how I feel,
Thinking about you,
Thats how I feel.
You are the reason.

Thats why I am here,
Just to look at you,
Just to see you smile.
ask yourself...
you are the reason.

Now, would you please,
make it all real...
As you have given,
me a reason to live.
A reason to love.
You are the reason.

Comments

Shreshth said…
oye ladke...kya baat hai...theek se yaad kar i get a feeling that a girl was the reason ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...