The last song of Agaaz and the V.Day collection...

Well, Agaaz has come to its conclusion. I will end it with a nice little poem which is also the last one for the V.Day collection.
song no 3 in the v.day series.7th overall. Agaaz. aug, 04.enjoy...

Falling Rain

Waited for that moment,
So long and with so much heart.
Longed for it to happen...
Till the sun began to fall.
Dreamed of it all the time
Without luck but with so much cause.

Then finally one day,
I saw you standing...
...on the steps,
in the falling rain.

So great was the beauty
and what grace.
The enchanting smile,
charmed me into a daze.
Could not take my eyes from u,
however hard I tried.
Cause I had seen you,
now on the steps...
In the falling rain.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok ..
its finally out!!
u r a self obsessed romeo..:)

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...