Songs,Dil se...Especially for you

Well, i wonder if you are fed up with all the silly songs of Agaaz and all the teary numbers from Dreamz. Well, if that is the case, and I hope not, then it time for some change.change?nothing drastic.then?well, i am just posting a few of my fav lines from a few famous eng n hindi songs.ok!
before commencing on that, well I had something to say(what now?) about a free special one to one crash course I had just joined. Though I have had only one class till now, the expected results till now are not quite there.(what is he saying?)A lot more dedication from the student(thats me) and a little more attention from the teacher(who?) is whats required.so, is it all sounding greek?i knew it. before you think that something has suddenly happened to me;-), well its supposed to sound that way.what?

dont be confused, cause we are now moving to the oh-so-special post your fav lines section!well, talking of fav lines, as I have mentioned before, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, is one movie whose songs I simply adore. If Are Re Are, about which I have written before, is my most fav song, O Dholna, is one song from the same movie, which comes really close.here are some lines from the song:

Kab tak chup baithen ab to kuchh hai bolna
Kuchh tum bolo kuchh hum bolein o dholna
Mar jaana tha ye bhed nahin tha kholna
O jholna o jholna
Kab tak chup baithen ab to kuchh hai bolna
Kuchh tum bolo kuchh hum bolein o dholna

Do chaar kadam pe tum thay do chaar kadam pe hum thay
Do chaar kadam ye lekin sau meelon se kya kam thay
Phir uspe kadam kadam pe dil ka dolna
Hay dolna o dholna
Kab tak chup baithen ab to kuchh hai bolna
Kuchh tum bolo kuchh hum bolein o dholna.

moving straight from DTPH to the Goo Goo Dolls(yaar, i listen to angreezi too, sometimes atleast!) here is their famous song, Iris:

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am.

sahi tha na?what next?well here are the scorpians with still loving you,

Time, it needs time
To win back your love again
I will be there, I will be there
Love, only love
Can bring back your love someday
I will be there, I will be there.

If we'd go again
All the way from the start
I would try to change
The things that killed our love
Yes, I've hurt your pride, and I know
What you've been through
You should give me a chance
This can't be the end
I'm still loving you.

from rock to pop.heres nelly furtado with turn off the lights,

I'm searching for things that I just cannot see
Why don't you don't you don't you come and be with me
I pretend to be cool with me, want to believe
That I can do it on my own without my heart on my sleeve
I'm running, I'm running, catch up with me life
Where is the love that I'm looking to find
It's all in me, can't you see, I can see, why can't you see it's all in me.

ending things with flipside and their song someday.(maine kuch naye angreezi gaane bhi sune hain,hahaha)

there are some days, dark and bitter
seems we haven’t got a prayer
but a prayer for something better
is the one thing we all share

someday, when we are wiser,
when the whole world is older
when we have love
and i pray someday we may yet live
to live and one day someday
someday, life will be fairer
need will be rarer, and greed will not pay
God speed this bright millenia
let it come if we wish upon the moon
one day, someday
soon.

so, watsay?
i mean, kuch samajhe?.btw the contents of this particular post are open to interpretation.as wats written is on the page, but wats meant is in the mind.so very confusing.i thought so.well, things would return to normal by the next post.hopefully.;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...