Seasons in the sun...

Well the college leaving countdown has started with the classes over and just about the exams to go, its still looking like we all just started. What better song now to capture this moment than the lines from the song Seasons in the sun...

So, heres presenting a few slightly modified lines from Seasons in the sun...enjoy and plz dont cry...

Goodbye to you, my trusted friends
We've known each other since college began
Together we climbed hills and trees
Learned of Love and ABC's
Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.

Goodbye my friends, it's hard to go
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere
Think of me and I’ll be there...

Goodbye to u, my dearest one
You gave me Love and helped me find the sun
And every time when I was down
You would always come around
And get my feet back on the ground.

Goodbye dear, it's hard to go
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
With the flowers everywhere
I wish that we could both be there...

We had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed were just Seasons out of time

We had joy, we had fun, we had Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like the Seasons have all gone...


Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmmm...so true, some trusted some not so trusted ;-), some loved and some not so loved ;-) but yeh goodbye it is to all!!!!

BTW this number is one of the first angreji numbers that caught my imagination!!!
Shishir said…
amazing song...loved it since i heard it the first time...cat stevens...but done amazingly by the beach boys too...we have joy we have fun
Anonymous said…
sahi hai cool hai mast hai in short ultimate hai dear.i luvd it.njy.hav fun.tk.bye:-)keep posting

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...