Copy Cat Part 3...The Best Of Company Intranet Humor

A sign of the changing times.
Sholay.Mausi scene.Take 2.

Amitabh: Mausi ladka infosys main kaam karta hai.
Mausi: Hai ram.
Amitabh: Aajkal allocated hai.
Mausi: toh kya unallocated bhi rahta hai.
Amitabh:Ab 1 ki rating waalon ka allocation itni se asaani se kahaanhota hai.
Mausi: To kya 1 ki rating bhi aati hai uski.
Amitabh: PL se ladai karne ke baad 5 li rating to nahin na milti hai mausi.
Mausi: To kya ladaku bhi hai.
Amitabh: Ab onsite jane ko na mille to ho jaati kabhi kabhi anban.
Mausi: To kya onsite bhi nahin gayaa abhi tak.
Amitabh: Ab civil engineers ka Visa itni jaldi kahaan lagta hai mausi.
Mausi: To kya ladka civil engineer hai.
Mausi: Kaunse college se kiya.
Amitabh: Uska pataa lagte hi hum aapko khabar kar denge.
Amitabh: To kya main rishta pakka samjhun mausi.
Mausi: Bhale hi hamaari ladki call center wale se shaadi kar le par infosyswaale se shadi nahin karegi.......

About me section of a software engineer :

About me : I think I am changing the world, but I am not. I think I am contributing to the Indian economy, but I guess I am not. I think I love my work, but I do not. I think I hate all people who made me earn my engineering degree, and I do. I think I am living, but and most importantly, I am LOOKING for someone!! Ok...I won't be funny anymore. I am a cool guy with a zeal to enjoy life (If you know me--> "Just stop laughing!!")
Relationship status : what?
Birthday : The day my PL is about to fire me.
Age : 10111
Here for: web browsing in company hours.
Children : can't be (hey, don't get me wrong here!!)
Ethnicity : Programmer.
Languages I speak : Java, C/C++, 010101110101
Religion: I get holidays on all religious festivals, so I love all religions.
Political view : the guy sitting beside me is a pig!!
Humor : weekly.
Fashion: Ask my company HR. Btw, I like jeans, t-shirt and a cross-bag.
Smoking: The second greatest pleasure on the earth.
Drinking : The first is this.
Pets: Yeah, my PL looks like a dog.
Living: Cummon, this is a stupid one. How can this be asked to a software engineer? Believe me, I am living!!
Hometown : My company (Oh God! Please bring my appraiser to this page)
Webpage: http://naukri.com , http://jobsahead.com Isnt it Ultimate???
Passions: searching for the cheapest pub around, cursing my company, looking for other company, remembering my good old college days, worrying about my future.
Sports: quake, CS (Counter Strike), computer chess.
Activities: Are you crazy?
Books: "How to lose weight in 20 days?", "How to live a happy life?", "101 ways to attract a girl", "Java Unleashed", "C++ at your footsteps", Others censored.
Music: Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, ACDC, and anything depressing.
Tv shows : can't afford one.
Cuisines : Bread Butter, Maggi, anything available within 200 meteres of Home.

check out...
Copy Cat part2
and also,
Copy Cat part1

Comments

Anonymous said…
neha-sambha isse padhne mein toh mazza aagaya,kitna time waste kiya re tune,gabbar khush hua,hahaha. dis one made me laugh..............:D.gud job.
Shreshth said…
sahi hai...a welcome break from the love posts :)
Ankur said…
hip hop happening!

lovely post - mausi ki kahani to badee mast hai!!!

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...