For my sis...Part2

Somethings we just love to hate. Love to fight with. Love to tease. But still cant seem to live without the same very things. My friend Shishir calls them the 'Reincarnation of Evil' . I too have a similar 'Reincarnation of Evil' in my life. It is none other than my sister. My sis, about whom I wrote so much in an earlier post.

It was from her that I got my first rakhi today, along with a nice letter. A letter, which had among other things, a request that I get the rakhi tied from one of the prettiest girls in the class.Well, the request, sadly has been fulfilled.

Finally, signing out with a big thank you to all of my sisters. Hope you all stay happy forever. And to the 'Reincarnation of Evil', in my life, well sis,watch out...I'll see you very soon in Delhi.
with love,
cheeku.
check out:

Comments

Anonymous said…
neha gupta -dis z so sweet 2 read atleast on a rakhi day .........hehe "reincarnation of evil" z 4 brothers(wen dey sounds very protective)u knw dat i hate dat.waise nice post but dis time on a diff.topic atleast.hahaha.dis time love 4 a sister.......hmmmmmmmmm
Sid Saxena said…
something in the name i guess...[:D]
Anonymous said…
excuse me .........neha z such a nice name.do u knw wat neha means.........?
Sid Saxena said…
in one line...
nautanki+totally crazy+bhagwan bachae ess naam ke saare ladkiyon se...;-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"