The Hazy Picture...

In four words...MY BEST SONG EVER

Dreamz song no 7...heres presenting The Hazy Picture

Through the looking glass I see,
a picture starts appearing to me,
What does it reveal?
What does it conceal?
Confused I look, not believing...
Is it the anxiety, which to me is killing?

When you have been hurt in life,
When you have lost all whom
you considered nice,
Surprises come in only one color,
When fears are high, hopes are low,
The picture can have only one form you know.

What is there to see I wonder,
doubts emerge from deep under,
Picture becomes clearer,
thats what I gather,
Or is it what I would want to see rather?

Hazy picture has now become clearer,
Dreamz blurring into reality it seems,
You and me, together so close,
Friends forever, it was supposed to be,
Friends forever, it will be,
Ya, the dream is now reality!

Comments

Shishir said…
by by far ur best post and ppl have been saying i am the emotional one...so much depth and so much more than just words...perfect

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...