In da ZONE...

Well, after writing The Unfinished Song, I have gone on to write the The Hazy Picture, which is in some ways my picture too, and which is also according to me is my best song ever. Both will be posted very very soon. I guess there are some stages in life, some moments which take your creativity to an entirely new level. Well one of them will be clearer after I post The Hazy Picture(pun intended) and the second is related to all of us...I mean for all of us enjoying our last days in college.I am sure everyone must be having mixed feelings of sadness n happiness.Sad because a very important part of our lifes would come to an end, sad also because we might not make better friends as we move on to our professional life or worse as Aaamir Khan said in DCH, "saal me ek baar toh kya, dus saal me ek baar bhi milna mushkil..."

And happy because no college means an end to all those silly classes, practicals, exams , results etc etc. But who knows, we might miss these very things which we all detest so much now, as we move on in life. Happy also because, a new stage of life would be started with new challenges, people and memorable moments.

But leaving aside what might be or might not be in the future and celebrating the present, here is a big thank you to all my friends for making these four years at DCE the most memorable ones of my life. Well, three cheers to all of you...it will be tough leaving all this and moving on...but that's the way it is!

Comments

Shreshth said…
Hmmm...a big thanx to u too for all the fun and pain ;-) by the way..."some moments which take your creativity to an entirely new level" ...i'll be interested to know what these moments are ...he he
also all the collages are great!! n as usuall i have stolen them and put them on my blog as well :-D
Shishir said…
yes mixed feeling and hazy pic..that is what describes..the feeling best..what u say four years of high...
it's been wonderful..and slowly but surely the feeling that college life is gona end is sinking in

Popular posts from this blog

"Months of Life"

Roads gone by...